Arthritis is a joint (the area of the body where two different bones meet) disorder. Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, pseudogout, psoriatic arthritis, and fibromyalgia are some common types. As a degenerative joint disease, it is the major cause of disability in older people. Also visit our websites herbalcureindia.com
So it is better to consult physician as early as possible if any of the following symptoms persists. Let's discuss the symptoms, diagnosis, and cure for arthritis.
Causes of Arthritis
1. Heredity: Scientists have exposed that the genetic marker HLA-DR4 is linked to rheumatoid arthritis; so, if you happen to have this genetic material, you're more likely to develop the disease.
2. For example, ankylosing spondylitis is linked to the hereditary marker HLA-B27, and although having this gene doesn't mean that you will absolutely get this form of arthritis, you can if circumstances are right.
3. Age: It's just a fact of life that the older you get, the more likely you are to develop arthritis, especially osteoarthritis.
4. Injury: at the bottom of injury to a joint (from a household mishap, a car accident, playing sports, or responsibility anything else) increases the odds that you can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Infection: Some forms of arthritis are the consequence of bacteria, viruses, or fungi that can either cause the disease or trigger it in susceptible people.
Symptoms of Arthritis
Joint pain and progressive rigidity without noticeable swelling, chills, or fever during normal activities almost certainly indicate the gradual onset symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Painful swelling, tenderness, and stiffness in the fingers, arms, legs, and wrists occurring in the same joint on both sides of the body, especially on development, may be signs of rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Restricted actions of the joints
5. Warmth and redness of the skin over the joint.
How to Treat Arthritis: -
On the other hand there are many foods that sooth the pain of arthritis. Cherries, blackberries, blueberries, onions, celery, cayenne pepper, and garlic are great for reducing joint irritation caused by arthritis. These will reduce the pain often associated with arthritis.
1. Vitamin Supplements: - A few vitamins that are effective in fighting arthritis include: Vitamins B5, B6, B12, C, and Vitamin K. Making these vitamins part of your daily vitamin regiment will both prevent and treat your arthritis.
2. Olive Oil Massage: - Arthritis is just one of the many ailments that Olive Oil soothes and cures. Use this treatment daily for the best results.
3. Prevention: - Prevent arthritis all together by exercising regularly and eating a healthy well balanced diet.
4. Herbal Remedy: - Head down to your local health food store and pickup a few oils extracts of herbs that are popular in treating arthritis. A few such herbs include "Devil's Claw" and Lavender.
Lower your storage areas shelves so you don't have to strain your leg joints or climb on foot stools. You can also buy a hand gripper for items that are hard to pick up. If you have to climb stairs lead with your stronger leg and on the way down lead weaker leg. If you are working outside in the yard use a stool rather then stooping over especially if you have lower back pain from arthritis.